The house is in a wonderful location in la Huerta of Sóller with a huge terraced garden, sun all day, a breathtaking view over the valley of Sóller and the mountains of Tramuntana. The house is an excellent condition with a constructed area of 318 m² circulated over the main house, a guest house and a guest apartment.
The house was built 700 years ago and renovated by the present owners with a lot of love and dedication. Wonderful, original details in all rooms and maintained to a very high standard. In essence, just simply a fantastic oasis with a cosy feeling!
• Detached, very old nature stone house with a large covered terrace on a plot of 2.700m² terraces planted with many different Mediterranean plants.
• One of the best situations in Sóller, south-orientation with sun even during the winter time.
• Fantastic view due to the elevated position.
• Walking distance to the center of Sóller and Puerto de Sóller only 20 minutes.
• Easy car access and parking possibilities for several cars on the plot
• Grocery stores, school, sports facilities in a walking distance of 5 .. 10 minutes.
• 318m² constructed area, all together 8 rooms, 4 bathrooms, 2 kitchens
• Solid construction, excellent conditions, very dry.
• Central oil heating and open fireplace.
• Partly air-conditioned.
• Double windows and aluminium shutters in the main house, almost all rooms have mosquito windows.
• The guest apartment and the guest house have their own separate terraces.
• Small pool (it might be possible to make a larger pool of 4 x 8 meters from the water tank later on).
• Electricity (230V, 8kW).
• Lots of water (mains water + 2 flush tanks + Acequia water tank).
• Covered carport.
• Automated irrigation system in almost the whole plot.
• Telephone and rapid internet access (ADSL), satellite television.